All property photos
Click to View
loading your dream home...
Located in the highly sought after Willow Glen Neighborhood in San Jose, 2348 Richland Ave is a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom single story home offering 1,446 sq ft of living space on a 9,000 plus sq ft lot with a permitted 1 bed ADU plus a detached garage and office. The home has been extensively renovated in the last 2 years. It has been rewired, repiped, new insulation and drywall installed. The home has been remodeled with a new white shaker style kitchen with new counters, appliances and tile backsplash. The bathrooms have also been updated along with new floors, light fixtures and paint. It’s a beautiful home, one you will not want to miss
List of work :-
- Replaced all ducting in home
- Replaced all wiring & grounded home with breaker box moved inside
- Replaced all pipes
- Entire home taken down to the studs and rebuilt with fresh insulation, drywall and paint
- Added insulation to all exterior-facing walls and ceiling
- Added a nook for laundry
- Fully remodeled every room
- Changed floorplan of the kitchen
- Tiled porcelain tiles over both fireplaces
- Quartz countertops in Kitchen, Bathrooms and laundry space
- Replaced all toilets, sinks and tubs
- Converted bathtub in guest bathroom to Shower/Tub combo
- Luxury vinyl throughout entire home, tile flooring in bathrooms
- Added a fence to separate ADU, providing privacy and a "Front yard" for the ADU
- Added Rainbird Sprinkler system to front and back yard lawns
- Added drip irrigation to front yard flower beds under the front windows and in the front side-yard
- Native plant garden created in front side yard and under front windows
- Added fiber internet to main home, connection and wiring will still exist
- Added Recessed LED lighting to entire home
- New Washer/Dryer, Refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher - all energy star
- WOLF range recently serviced
With a population of nearly 1 million, San Jose is the largest Bay Area city and the third-largest city in California.
Founded in 1777, San Jose was California’s first civilian settlement and one of the first incorporated cities in the state. It also served as California’s first state capital. The countless activities available and the proximity to some of the region's largest technology companies are two of the main reasons people live in San Jose.
San Jose offers great access to public transit, with service from Amtrak, Caltrain, the Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority, and other agencies. The city has its own airport, Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport. Museums include the Children’s Discovery Museum of San Jose, the San Jose Museum of Art, The Tech Museum of Innovation, and the San Jose Steam Railroad Museum. Sports fans have several teams to follow, include the San Jose Sharks, the San Jose Earthquakes, the San Jose Giants minor-league baseball club, and the San Francisco 49ers, who recently relocated to neighborhing Santa Clara. Santana Row remains a popular dining and shopping destination.
San Jose’s median household income is $82,000, and its median home value is $560,000, according to 2013 United States Census Bureau data. Of the city’s 314,038 housing units, 58 percent are owner occupied.